In this post we will learn how to apply for Google Adsense Account and get approved. We will discuss what to do before applying for Google Adsense account. So if you are serious about earning money online and always get Google Adsense Account disapproved then this guide belongs to you.
Google Adsense Account
Google Adsense is a program by Google. If a person have his own website, mobile app or online software. He or she can earn using Google Adsense Account. Google Adsense Account give you an ability to work and earn from home. Basically Google Adsense Account provide you ads and pay you for that if someone click your ads.
I am from pakistan and I also faced the issue of getting disapproved again and again from Google Adsence account. After so many attempts. My Google Adsense account is fully approved now. In this article I will mention some best practices that work 100%. So sit back and learn step by step.
Contents we will cover in this post.
Google Adsense Account Requirements
Before applying for Adsense. Keep in mind, you must be an owner of a website… not just a author or worker. If you are a owner or you have full access legally to the website then you can apply for Google Adsense Account. The the one important thing. You should know how to how to and where to edit head tag of the site for every page. Because when you apply for Google Adsense Account.
- Google Adsense Account Policies
As all, Google Adsense Account also have some terms and policies which can take action anytime and disapprove your account forever. So beware of it must read these before sending Google Adsense Account application.
- Do not click ads from own website by yourself.
- Do not display ads with bad behavior in your site.
- Some type of content is not allowed according to Google policies. You must not use this content. There is a list in this article about prohibited content below.
- Manipulating user. It is same as mention on number 2. But have some differences.
- Add ads.txt file to your website’s root directory.
- Do not use copyrighted material. Google can easily check infringing. Even you can check plagiarism using this site.
- Do not use bots for traffic. I other words, do not use fake traffic. Because if you use fake traffic then ads may be clicked but advertiser will be unable to take profit of investing in Google Adwords program.
- Do not use too much ads on a single page. Use only 3 ads per page. Use ads in a appropriate way so user can easily read content.
- Use supported Languages. English is the only recommended language.
- Site Activation
I do not thing that its really necessary to having a site 6 months old applying for Google Adsense Account. You can apply for Google Adsense Account when ever your site is stable, shown in google, have alexa rank and average traffic.
- User age and Bank Account
I want see everyone earning money with Google Adsense Account. This is why I am telling you the secrets. The things which are possible for everyone. So here is an other tip. If you are 18 years old then its very good. You can apply for Google Adsense Account and bank account. But if you are not 18 years old then apply for Google Adsense Account with your 18 years old relative. He or she can be your father, mother, sister or brother.
- Note: If you want to apply for Google Adsense Account for Google’s product like Blogger or YouTube, then do not fill Adsense account form from Adsense website. Try to connect Adsense account from Blogger or Youtube’s setting.
The above mentioned setting and suggestion are explained by Google somewhere.
Now my personal suggestions.
I know, you all have your own mind set. You will not change your blogging platform for me by putting your content at risk. So the paragraph is only for those people who have not created their blogs yet.
We have to big platforms WordPress and Blogger. Both are good even I use both. But when some one ask me which is the better platform? I always say WordPress. In this post I will not discuss more about WordPress vs. Blogger you can check my post for that.
Why WordPress is better for Google Adsense Account
Because it has better designs, full control and less spamming and virus infected codes. I mean to say Blogger templates contains broken designs, unknown structure and thousands for spam scripts. So when Google fetch your blog for Adense account it simply disapprove before checking your content and other stuff.
The niche of your site should be single. Focus on a single niche and design your site according to it and publish posts only related to that niche. In short, your site reflect your niche in first impression.
Design is an important part of SEO and Adsense. I am talking about themes. Even some WordPress theme providers provide worst themes no matter those are premium or not. You should choose a clear and simple WordPress theme.
How to Choose a Good WordPress Theme
Choose a theme which is light clear. A theme which easily highlight the navigation menu, post body, sidebar and footer. It is an other good thing if meta and schema tags are add to it.
You Yoast SEO plugin for meta tags and schema tags.
Recommended: Genesis Framework and Themes
Please make your navigation menu look like mine. Because it is important to show menu like this.
I mean to say, you should add home or blog page first, then 3 to 5 categories then your site’s about page.
Posts / Content
Blog is a pizza and content is its cheese. If have done all the above mentioned guide and steps and your content is not good. Then you will never rank high in Google.
How to Write Good Article (Some On-Page SEO Tips)
- Go to Google Keyword Planner and find a keyword with maximum monthly searches.
- Add your keyword in post title, paragraphs, headings, images alt texts, images title text, links title texts and URL.
- Post title length must be 50 to 60 characters. Meta description length in between 50 to 300 characters.
- Your post should have at least 500 words, headings, 3 images. inner and outer links.
Write at least 10 posts, then apply for Google Adsense account.
Use Non Copyright Text and Images
There is no other way to get text content. You have to write your own content. If you will use copyright text. You blog not only get disapproval for Google Adsense account, even it will be blocked from search engines.
How to Get Non Copyrighted Images
- Go to Google
- Search anything
- Click Images
- Click Tools
- Click Usage Rights
- Click Labeled for reuse
After all crawl your website from in Google Webmaster Tools and resubmit your sitemap, then apply for Google Adsense Account.
These are the only ways to get Google Adsense Account approved.
Learn more about google adsense account at:
More from jekesh kumar oad: